JSC Bulat was established in 1950 on the basis of landlord building estates. In 1960, there was built a machine-shop and a cast-iron department.
By the end of 1974, a reconstruction of the machine-shop was executed. Later, it was transferred to equipment remounting department for live-stock farms. Simultaneously, reconstruction of machine-shop and cast-iron department was carried out. The territory was arranged.
In 1971, building of machine-shop for live-stocks machines and mechanisms and for engine remounting has been concluded. Previously, a boiler plant, a transformer substation and cleansing structures have been built.
In 1982, building of steel industry department was started. It was finished in the fourth quarter of 1989. Mastering of technological processes of steel industry department was started in 1990.
Since 1992, JSC Bulat is specialized on iron and steel founding, engines, agricultural equipment and boring crane machines remounting. Land square is 10 hectares (appr. 25 acres).
On the April, 1st, 1997, JSC Bulat has got to be a private property by means of privatization.